Control Your Anger – Easily
Anger management hypnosis – Feeling angry at times is a normal part of life. Normally, anger is a result of feeling frustrated, insulted, deceived or even under attack. For many people, anger is a natural reaction that subsides quickly. In some cases, however, it can become difficult to control.
Failing to manage anger effectively can lead to mental and physical health problems. You may find your anger management issues are affecting your relationships, your work or even your self-confidence.
Do I need anger management hypnosis?
Admitting that you have an issue with anger management can be difficult. You may think being angry is just who you are, or you may not recognise your symptoms as anger related.
If the following has happened, you may benefit from professional anger management help:
- Your behaviour has led you to break the law.
- You are violent towards your partner, family or other people.
- You deliberately break things or damage property.
- You regularly argue with those close to you.
- You feel angry constantly but feel unable to express yourself.
- You feel out of control when you are angry and are worried about what you might do.
Hypnotherapy is an increasingly successful and common therapy choice for those looking to change their behaviour. Anger management hypnotherapy, can help establish the underlying source of anger before changing unhelpful thought patterns.
Hypnotherapy for anger
The hope is that this will change your reaction to anger triggers. Instead of feeling overwhelmed and angry, you should feel calmer and more relaxed. Feeling calmer in stressful situations helps you to think more clearly so you can react in a more appropriate way.
- Genuine Hypnotherapy session
- Release your anger safely
- 30 years of successful experience
- Degree qualified Hypnotherapist
- 96% success rate
The therapy on this recording is a genuine session of Hypnotherapy. Simply by relaxing and listening to this recording I will give your subconscious mind powerful suggestions that will help you to let go of your anger safely and easily
Instructions for safe and proper use.
- find a place that is comfortable and safe for you to relax
- Play the recording (it is approx. 30 minutes long)
- Listen and enjoy
- Repeat once a day for a month (this will ensure permanent and lasting change)